Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Houston... Elvis has landed !!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! (*゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

My much awaited Red Super.fi3 (christmas season ya know!) is at last in the house! Look at that beautiful baby, i could get an orgasm looking at it XD AND it costed me a mere SGD65+- when it would have costed me more than twice if i got it locally. 3 cheers for amazon and buy.com and google checkout!! オ━━━ヽ(´∀`*)(*´∀`*)(*´∀`)ノ━━━ッ!!!



And finally the last piece of the puzzle to complement my portable rig, the RSA TOMAHAWK !! *cue thunder sound effects* キタ(゚∀゚)ッ!! Got it cheap, even for a 2nd hand item that has barely been used and in mint condition. The nice seller even gave me the ICs and the iPod docks and a FREE iPod shuffle 1GB. Ho ho ho is all i can say.

I can't describe how happy i am that my dream rig has finally been completed though it has been a costly affair. I would be switching it on 24/7 to burn the amp and IEM fully in for around 200hrs before enjoying the mature sound it gives. By the way somebody commented that i look like a terrorist carrying that whole thing in my back pocket!


Soon i will be off to Carlton hotel for a poolside BBQ to celebrate Christmas and the new year! More pictures of food to come !!

No comments: