Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mini Theatre

Ta Da!! I present my humble and simple home theatre using what else other than cheap stuff collected here and there :p

Lousy wall mount that costed me 200,000!!! Rupiah :p
Screen using embroidery paper, free of course
And first movie premier honour goes to Dark Night
And wow, i found this really new innovative electrical appliance which i've never seen before. It works like a switch, whereby you plug in the connector and rotate it so that it becomes "armed" (lol) with electricity. I hope the picture can tell a better description than i do. The brand is Eubiq though if you plan to source for it in Singapore. I think Home-Fix or the likes will have it.

Connector, choices of round pins or 3 pins
Plug and rotate

And happy birthday Mom

No comments: