Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CNY countdown in 8 DAYS!!!

新年要到了,新衣服买了吗?

Unfortunately XD no new clothes for me this year. Just can't be bothered anymore as i'm fine wearing my current batch of clothes. Anyway this year, i'll be spending CNY with my parents and one of my aunts in Singapore. We have no relatives here, just one family friends who live very near us so no need to spend time to 拜年. Instead as usual we will have a big steamboat dinner for our 团圆饭, with big crabs, prawns and fish yummy (●⌒∇⌒●) わーい

On the other hand, i'm beginning to plunge into the world of headphone and i just got one Grado SR80 online. Thank you buy.com for your ever cheap prices and support キタ(゚∀゚)ッ!! Will do a review on it when it reaches next week. Now i will have to worry about Amps, USB DACs for my headphone.. oh headphone stand $$$$

8 more days !!!


No comments: