Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Deja Vu

So once again... I am back to blogging again after almost 2 months of no news or update from me. The reason is because i am so bored here in the office today, bleh.

To start off with maybe I'll show off what i bought in these 2 months of inactivity online. NEW home audio setup !! (●⌒∇⌒●) わーい


You are looking at the setup of FubarII (DAC) <-> LD MK II (AMP) <-> K701 (Headphone). Now i can listen to my music at home in peace and comfort though i have a 1 yr old niece that loves to play in my room and.

Seriously the headphone produces such a sweet sound that it leaves you in awe when listening to orchestra/instruments songs. Of course it still does a decent job playing my J-Pop collection but admittedly bass is not its strength. The tube amp on the other hand is so mesmerising to look at night but it does get too hot after a while that you can't touch it without scalding your hand.


No comments: